Monday, October 31, 2011

Exploring Line and Form

Bokeh Man
I decided I needed a kick start (again) to get me fully back on the photo wagon.  I feel a bit like I've been sort of bumping along behind lately. 
I signed up to take Susannah Conway's
Photo Meditations
class
This week we are exploring line and form in photography.  Not just as we all know it - but to look a little deeper and see the shapes, forms and lines that make up what we see through the lens.
Line and texture are two of my favorite things.  This photo was a happy mistake.  I was shooting some fall leaves in manual focus when I saw this opportunity.  I snapped it and realized that the auto focus was off - thought I missed the photo. 
But hey, I like this one better.

Photo Meditations

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...