Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Inspiration Today, Studio Happenings and Work in Progress: 154

Working with cold wax and oil
Here's what I am finding inspiring today:

  1. The beautiful abstract cold wax and oil work by Jeane Meyrs
  2. The amazing Iris Grace and her cat Thula.  Watch her video here - you really need to watch this.
  3. More postcards from the postcard swap
    The beautiful art of Eric Bruth
    My Mail Art World


    By Rebecca Hill
    Industrial Grace Restoration

  4. My new favorite colors - Indian Yellow and Prussian Blue - individually as well as together which makes the most wonderful green.
  5. De-cluttering - Dropping a 2 ft. high stack of magazines into the recycle bin and fessing up to myself that if they are over 3 months old, I am not going to read them.
What are you finding inspiring?

12 comments:

  1. I love Indian yellow... And Prussian blue, but especially Indian yellow... And we are thinking the same way regarding de cluttering... Feels good doesn't it... iNspiring me tonight is watching sky arts Portrait artist if the year on the telly... Awesome show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the 2015 postcard swap too
    Drop by to view your blog - inspiring thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a brave woman to get rid of her magazines, good for you! I did that same exercise not too long ago
    I had typed more as I was reading, but then I clicked a link and lost my text agh! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very interesting post with all the links, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very interesting post with all the links, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and thank you for sharing the link to the video about Iris.......I was speechless !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun inspiration. I swapped, too. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad my card made it to you!! Thanks for the link!
    -- Rebecca of Industrial Grace Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mail :) Oh, I see that it is from Rebecca above. Beautiful art work, both of you.
    Dani @ sand has no home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope to have the chance to swap with you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping by--hello! Enjoying others' collections, and looking to discover where mine might've landed. keep up the great work, and have a wonderful, artfull year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to have participated in the Swap this year and so wonderful to see what you received. See you text time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...