|Working on a flock of birds to make their way into the world|
encaustic on birch panels
- Painting birds is fun again. I'm working on a flock of birds that I see on my walk through the nature preserve near the University of Washington in Seattle. I saw many of my birdie subjects in person and listened to their lovely songs. It was a glorious sunny day and honestly, it doesn't get much better.... unless I was walking on the beach :) .
- Liberate your Art postcard swap hosted by Kat Sloma over at Kat Eye Studio. I send 5 cards and I get five cards from other artists from across the globe. Here's my first few:
by Dirty Dogs Studio
- The dog portraits by Ian Healy over at Paint the Dog - love these and the way he captures the essence in each of his subjects. I also love his colors and the composition of these incredible paintings.
- A super sweet note from a friend - all it said was - I'm thinking of you and I will write more later. xo
- The street art of Levalet of Paris is over the top creative. Here's a teaser and you can enjoy more here. It really makes me want to go back to Paris to see these in person. *like I need an excuse to go back to Paris....
|Street art by Charles Leval a.k.a. Levalet|