- I think the artwork by Carol Hagan is really beautiful. She is a master at capturing the essence of her subjects. Her oil and cold wax horse paintings, I find magical. I also love, that she paints the eyes first because they define the painting for her - you can see a you tube interview here.
- This yummy quick way to cook halibut just when making dinner has gotten really boring and such a chore.
- Revisiting this video for creative inspiration
- Getting together with friends and just talking about whatever.
- Late afternoon walks when the light is just right and the colors are beautiful.
What are you finding inspiring today?