Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Liberate Your Art Postcard #2


Yippy!!!  Postcard #2 of Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap arrived in my mailbox.  It is so fun to have real mail to look forward to.  Seems like my postbox is full of junk and bills and I'm only motivated to fetch it once a week out of duty.  I think my mailman is wondering what's up because I've been collecting every day now. 

Isn't this lovely!?  It's an amazing photograph by Liz Velichko.  Where did she find these iron grates on like the most picture perfect background ever?  Seriously - look at those colors.  Wondering where I can paint colors like that.  I think I'd have to live in the southwest in order to pull it off.  Waaaayyy to vibrant for where I live - but, oh my... I do LOVE them.  Thank you Liz for sharing your beautiful photo and bringing such colorful joy with it. 

Liz also wrote a beautiful note:
May you find joy today and may your eyes see the beauty around you.  Have a lovely day - ♥Liz

Want to see more of Liz's fabulous photography? - go HERE.  Many thanks to Kat Sloma over at Kat Eye Studio for putting together this fun event.
Postcard #3 is on its way....  can't wait.



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors. They must really brighten up a corner in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and vibrant postcard to receive Marji... and yes... there is nothing quite like receiving lovely mail in the post...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...