Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4


I have just spent a wonderful two days with my neice and sister-in-law. I am so sorry to say that over the years we all have neglected to pursue and establish a relationship with each other. My neice is now 20 and back from studying language for two years in China. She is all grown up. Where did the years go?

I am greatful for this opportunity that we all can accept this relationship now after so many years. There are reasons we all have come together again. Its as if now is our time. They are both remarkable people and they are my family.

Why did we wait so long? There really is no one at fault here, no one to blame, no guilt... its how it was meant to be. I accept that. I'm just so happy to reconnect with my family. It means more than words can ever say. Are you connected to your family? If yes, cherish the love and relationship. If not... what are you waiting for?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...