Monday, May 7, 2012

FILM26:: J is For....

Letter number 10 = the Letter J
Two weeks have flown by and its time to move onto the next letter at FILM26
Me and J
 I actually got behind and was really scrambling to get my J film to the developer on Friday.  The weather really has not been cooperative and I have to say I'm a little tired of taking photos in the rain.

Jardin
 I have good intentions.  I set aside photo days and I go - rain or shine.  Well, seems to be more rain than shine on those days. 

Journal
Plus, at the time - J seemed like a tough letter.  I can think of lots now - after the fact. 

Jars
In the end, it all worked out.  Things have a way of doing that even when it seems a little like wading up stream.  Happy with J.  Want to join in the fun? - hmmm Join another J word - grab a button and post a letter J film photo over at the Flickr group.

5 comments:

  1. nice "J" photos, really like the journal shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For rainy day pics, you really made it work. I love those last two images...great mood in both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your J photo...so just how do you take pictures in the rain? Do you use a camera hood...would that help in the rain? Hope you are enjoying more sunny days now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the end it all worked out indeed! Nice J photos. I really like the shallow depth of field of the jars. And I'll try to send some of our sun up your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting concept. I understand what you say about having more ideas after finishing a project! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...