Monday, March 12, 2012

FILM26 - The Letter F

It  seems like these past two weeks have just flown by.  Its now time for the Letter F at FILM26. 
I played around  little more with this group of photos.  I changed up the perspectives a bit and also the point of view.  I'm happy with the outcome of this roll of film.  Its grainy and beautiful in a way that only film can accomplish.
me and the letter F

Freedom
 I decided to call this swing photo Freedom.  I don't know about you, but when I swing... I feel free.  The simple act of pumping my feet to go higher and higher makes me feel light as air.  I love the feel of the wind in my face, my hair billowing behind me and the strong feel of the chain in my hands.  For a few back and forths, I revert back to that 5 year old me.  If you haven't been on a swing for a while.... I highly recommend it. 
Frozen
 Our last frosty morning here in Seattle.  I think spring is pretty much here.
Fallen
 I took this photo somewhere along the coastline of Greece.  We had our driver stop at this abandoned building so that we could take some photos. 
Fish Market
 I'm still trying to get the old Voightlander Bessamatic to work for me.  Old Bess, my Father's old camera, has given me trouble with a sticky shutter... but I love her so.
Frosty
One last reminder of the winter we are leaving behind. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic.
    Film is so versatile in the atmosphere it creates in your hands.
    But I'm not patient enough for it yet...you'll have to wrench that iPhone off me first!
    I x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...