Thursday, August 19, 2010

Road Trip




Road Trip
Originally uploaded by
Rain City Girl


19 August -
I've been on a road trip and am still on it. I actually thought today was the 1/2 way mark for the 365 project - my road trip. But I recounted and today is #186. So, I passed my milestone and didn't even realize it. It's been a fantastic trip so far, I have to say. I have learned so much about myself in these past 6 months. I have improved my photography skills (so much more to learn). I have met so many wonderful people in this world called Flickr. I have been inspired every day by all the talent out there in this world. Its been a remarkable trip this far.... can't wait to see what the next 6 months have to bring. I can never say thank you enough to my friend, Ingrid who started me on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...