Wednesday, June 22, 2011

more color, more challenges

 Day 22 of 30 Day Challenge - Hands
Ever really thought about how expressive hands can be? 

 Day 21 of 30 Day Challenge - Faceless Self Portrait

 Picture color - Corrugated Color
Texture and color and how shadows can play such a part in the interestingness of color.
This is a detail on our fireplace - a fluted travertine edging.

Picture Color - Inspired By
This was hard for me.  There are so many photographers that inspire me.  This was taken with Justine Gordon in mind.  She takes such beautiful simple shots that always have the most incredible lighting.  Lately I have been really inspired by the beautiful photography of Sigi Kolbe.  I have a long way to go. I have many wonderful teachers I have found on Flickr.  If in the end I become a mere fraction of the photographer that some of these people are - I will be happy.
Well really, I am happy and amazed at how far I have come in a year's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...