Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June:: In the Picture, PHC and Recap



This picture sums up June for me.  Its one of the self portraits I took this month for Christy's {In the Picture} and its also my pick for Kat's Photo-Heart Connection.  The sun flare over my shoulder, the blue sky, the trees - crazy beautiful.  All are glorious.  This photo speaks to me of all things for which to be grateful. 

I don't keep a grateful journal.  Many people do.  I don't bother to write down the amazing things that come my way each day, or the things that make me stumble but hold valuable messages and lessons.  I've found what works best for me is to acknowledge the things as they happen.  Sometimes, I also run a mental list at night before I go to sleep.  Its a nice way to drift off into dreamland with thanks on my lips.

June was good for me.  It was filled with firsts, wonderful opportunity and yes... also things that caught me off guard and made me stumble.   

Thank you June. 
In The Picture

9 comments:

  1. this photo shouts out joy and do your words. especially like the lovely phrase, 'things that caught me off guard and made me stumble.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific shot, Marj! It's a wonderful selfie, with such good positive energy. How great that a photo can sum up a wonderful month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo, and I can feel the gratefullness and your willingness to be open. Love this selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely joyful, sunny shot and I love your words. A beautiful way to sum up your month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyful, joyful! Love your shot and your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful shot! that flare is wonderful. thanks for linking up at {in the picture} this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an inspiring photo! Love the flare, the pose and what this embodies. Great to hear what a wonderful month you had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sunflare, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the positive message you share here! The sun is shining, and you are there, with your hands raised in celebration and gratitude. It comes through in your words! Thanks for sharing in the Photo-Heart Connection this month. I'm so glad to have you participating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...