Monday, September 30, 2013

29 Faces - Complete

29 Faces
A Face a Day for the Month of September
 


I began to wonder where September went.  All I have to do is look at the mosaic above to realize how I spent the month.  A painting a day is a challenge - a painting of a face a day is even more of a challenge.  I'm pretty proud of where 29 Faces took me.  I do admit that I worked ahead of the game.  I had to - otherwise I know I would never have made it to the end.  I know that my art made an exponential leap over the month of September, which without this challenge would have never happened.  Without the thoughtful comments and support of all of you - I wouldn't have made it either.  So here I say thank you to all of you who followed along and spent your September with me.  I appreciate every one of you, every comment and every thumbs up on Face Book.  Your inspiration is what fuels me to keep going.  Thank you again.  Also, a very special and heartfelt thank you to Martha at Ayala Art for hosting the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I've so enjoyed getting so see such gorgeous work from you every day, and seeing your progress. And I really love your self-portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazingly fabulous collection of paintings. They're beautiful! You've done really lovely things with light in these portraits!

    I wish there was a way for everyone to post a mosaic of their 29 faces, all in the same place, because it's so cool to look at the whole array together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to see them all together. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing... just simply amazing... a huge commitment to see this undertaking through! And it is so exciting to hear you are reaping the fruit:-) I know you did not ask but I think my fav's are your selfportrait and the African lady's profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your portraits are stunning. I'm a follower now, so I don't have to miss anything if your beautiful art.
    Have a great day!!
    xxx Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...